Interview With Bilal Ahmad Founder of TechMaish
We are back again with an interview of a famous blogger. This time I made a decision to interview Bilal Ahmad, a well known blogger who blogs at TechMaish.com. Bilal is the Founder and Editor of Techmaish.com. He is a talented Blogger who has written more than 500 useful and informative articles about Latest Technology, Computers, Internet and WordPress. Do share your views about the interview.
1. We all know about you, formally give us a brief introduction about you?
Thank You Akshay for giving me opportunity to speak about my self in front of your readers. My name is Bilal Ahmad and I am from Pakistan and currently doing MBA in Banking and Finance. I am blogging from the past 3 years and enjoying it.
2. What are your views about blogging ?
As a MBA student I think that Blogging is one of the most profitable and entertain able business. The future of blogging is very bright and companies are now approaching bloggers, as blog is now providing a channel for companies to promote there products and services.
3. When did you started blogging and which was your first blog?
I started blogging in 2009 and my first blog was Bnsofts.com (A blog where I shared monthly giveaways for kaspersky products). Initially it was hosted with Blogger.com but later on I migrated to WordPress self hosted blogging platform because of its unlimited features.
4. Are you a part time blogger or Full time blogger ?
Currently I am a part time blogger but thinking of joining blogging as my profession in the near future.
5. How many blogs do you own and how you manage them?
Currently I manage 6 Blogs (Bnsofts.com, TechMaish.com, WPPluginsBlog.net, AffiliateNinja.org, Buyinpakistan.info and SearchZiddu.com). All these blogs are on different topics where I cover different things. I know managing all these at a time is very difficult job, but I try my best to manage it in best possible way.
6. In blogging who is your inspiration?
Problogger.net was the first blog for me where I started to learn the ABC of blogging.
7. According to you what essential qualities must each blogger possess?
I think every blogger must possess the following qualities in order to stand out in the crowd.
1. Learn as much as possible.
2. Share as much as possible.
3. Interact and Engage as much as possible.
4. Write as much as possible.
5. And Keep Struggling as much as possible.
8. Which is the most difficult thing or problem you faced in blogging?
English is not my first language and when I started blogging it was very difficult for me to even write a short post. Although still I am not good at English that much, but my continuous struggle is making it possible for me slowly and gradually.
9. Does blogging affect your studies, how do you manage studies and blogging?
As blogging is my part time job, thus I blog whenever i get free time. Blogging is not effecting my study, because I feel that study don’t restrict us that we should only study and not to do other activities. Now a days managing 2 or 3 jobs at a time is not that much difficult. We all have sufficient time to manage multiple works at a time, at least I have that much time to manage multiple works at a time.
10. How often do you spend time with your friends and family?
Currently I am in Hostel where most of the time I am with my friends. I spend 3 nights and 3 days in my home where I rarely write for my blogs and check emails.
11. What is your monthly revenue from your blogging activities?
Hmm don’t ask from a girl that what is your age and from a boy what is your salary? Just Kidding…
Actually i have diversified my revenue generation channels. Adsense is giving me $420 to $550 Average, Affiliate Marketing is making me $300 to $500 average per month. Other Income = $150 to $250.
My monthly average income varies but the lowest is $850 and the highest that I have earned so far is $1570 in a month.
12. Is there any thing which you like more than Blogging?
Yes My Girl Friend!- She is now my Fiancee and after one year we are going to merry.
13. what is your main motive behind blogging?
The motive is of course Money, but apart from money I enjoy blogging and that is why I want to take it as a profession in near future.
14. What do you think about screamable.com?
I congrats you for maintaining such a useful and valuable blog specially on blogging niche. I wish you good luck for the future of your blog. Keep up the good work and always hope for the best.
For new bloggers I would like to share a few tips that can really help in there blogging career.
1. Always learn from your mistakes and never repeat it.
2. Take Risks and do what your heart say.
3. Planning is good but don’t waste your time by just planning, imagination and calculations. Show practical work and get the result as soon as possible.
4. Quantity Vs Quality- Of course quality matters, so don’t go for quantity, it will waste your time and result may be not positive.
5. Wait Wait and Wait, things will soon be in your fever but you need to wait for the results. Keep up the good work and keep continuing it. At the end you will get positive result.
Thank You Akshay for including my interview in your blog. I Wish you good luck for your blogging career.